BHAGINI NIVEDITA COLLEGE
National cadets crops
3DGBN Delhi Dte
REPORT BNC NCC 2021-22
The Youth of a Nation are the trustees of posterity.
The Motto of the NCC is “UNITY AND
The NCC develops character, comradeship, ideals of service and capacity for leadership in the youth of the country, to stimulate interest in the defence of the country by providing service training to the youth, and to build up a reserve to enable the Armed Forces to expand rapidly during a National Emergency.
Our BNC enrolled strength of the senior wing is 66 cadets from our college. Due the pandemic this time we conducted training session through online modes, the NCC cadets are trained as per the scheduled programme. The training started from July and the cadets of the senior excelled themselves in all the spheres of NCC activities.
In the training schedule,BNC NCC Cadets attended the literary workshops, health awareness classes, tree plantation activity, Make in India ,Constitution day, and “Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan” rallies were also organized by our cadets to create awareness on importance of maintaining cleanliness in the environment. In the academic year 2021-22, the NCC unit of BNC has conducted several programs and engaged in different social service activities.
1. 5 March 2021 Drug Abuse Preservation
2. A one-day sanitization program based on “Drug Abuse Preservation” was organized by our cadets.
3. Yoga day 21.06.2021 was celebrated at BNC on 21st June 2021 under the guidance of 3DGBN NCC. It was a 5 daylong event from 16th to 21st June 2021.
4. Tree Plantation Drive 23.07.2021was conducted where 40 new saplings were planted by our cadets and shared their videos. Now these saplings have grown and survived.
5. On 26 July 2021, BNC NCC Celebrated the 21st Kargil Vijay Diwas online. The tribute to the martyrs of Kargil war. In that we conducted painting competition etc. On that day (then CTO) in the presence of cadets watched the short documentary made for Kargil warrior. The main motive of the documentary was the transfer of social service and patriotic values to the cadets.
Apart from that, activities like presentation on leadership, talent show in activities like painting, dancing, regional food cuisine were also conducted in our online class. We also organised many webinars on Covid awareness.once covid restritions reduced , cadets of our college got Opportunity to be part of Ajmer treking camp and darjeeling trekking camp, it was a wonderful experience and they get to know many things regarding trekking expedition. Our cadets also took part in PM house and PM rally events where they were able to showcase their skills. We also attended various functions for delhi university with piloting and guard duties assigned to us.
As a part of NCC training our cadets took part in the EBSB camp (EK BHARAT SHRESHTHA BHARAT CAMP ) held and our cadets made their presence in the various competitions held during the session.
Also, we participated in many online solo dance competitions, cuisine food making videos and Group Song competition with other NCC colleges. We also Participated in different Quiz competitions on atamanirbhar Bharat.
I am grateful to our Principal’ Name DR. Bhawatwaj, for the support and cooperation and also to the parents of our cadets for reposing their faith in us by allowing their children to join the NCC and take part in all activities .