How to Apply?
The person seeking information may apply on a plain paper giving particulars of information being sought and his/her correct address for communication. Separate applications for seeking information on different subjects are required. The application has to be accompanied with the prescribed fee (at present a fee of Rs. 10/-). The fee is payable with each application which is towards the cost of processing the request.
The schedule of fees can be obtained from the Public Information Officer of the University of Delhi. For the time being the rates are as follows:-
- Rs. 2/- per page of A-4 or A-3size.
- Actual cost for sizes bigger than A-4 or A-3.
- In case of printed material, the printed copies could be had from the University sales counter/authorized sales agents on payment.
- In case of photo copies, the rate would be Rs. 2/- per page.
- If information is needed on a disk or floppy subject to availability of information in soft form, the fee will be Rs. 50/- per disk/floppy.
- For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour , and a fee of Rs.5/- for each 15 minutes(or fraction thereof) thereafter.
A major portion of the information will be available from the University Calendars Volumes I & II, and other rules as applicable to the University from time to time and printed syllabi for various courses. Some of these are available on the website of the University.
- Public Information Officer
- Dr. Alokka Dutta, Associate Professor, Bhagini Nivedita College, University of Delhi.
Tel No (O). 011-28017485
- Appellate Authority
- Dr. Raj Bhardwaj, Acting Principal, Bhagini Nivedita College, University of Delhi.Tel No. 011-28017485, 011-28018326