The college has set up well equipped laboratories and is constantly upgrading the facilities for teaching subjects involving practical work in both the B.A Programme, Home Science (Hons.), Physics(Hons.) and B.Sc Physical Sciences.
The laboratories attached to the B.A Programme are:
- Apparel Design & Construction laboratory has two sections: one devoted to dyeing and printing and another to garment construction. It is equipped with industrial grade sewing machines, and variety of textile testing instruments. It also possesses a high graphics computer system with CAD and other Design software.
- Food Technology laboratory has facilities for cooking, baking and packaging besides a number of instruments
- Nutrition & Health Education laboratory has a good collection of instruments and related equipment
- Music department has a good collection of musical instruments and aids
- Office Management & Secretarial Practice is fully equipped with computer facilities and Internet connection
The laboratories attached to the B. Sc. Physical Science, Physics (Hons.) and Home Science(Hons.)course are:
- Analytical Techniques
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Home Science